Join us for WBA’s Fall Bakers Forum
Tuesday, October 17th at 9:00 AM
6901 W North Ave
Wauwatosa, WI 53213
What is a Bakers Forum?
A bakers forum is a place for WBA Members to meet and chat about what’s happening in the baking industry. Some of the best conversations happen right at bakers forums!
Our topic for the Fall Bakers Forum is “Equipment”
We’re bringing in an expert! John Stricker from Practical Baker will be joining us to talk about the essential pieces of bakery equipment. We’ll also cover:
– Buying equipment – Pros and Cons of buying New vs. Used
– Benefits to upgrading equipment – time and labor savings
– Resources – where to find equipment
What should you bring?
– Bring your equipment wishlist!
– Also, bring a list of any equipment you’d like to sell!
Kindly RSVP if you are planning to attend to email@example.com by 10/6/17.