Mark your calendars for the 2017 Midwest Foodservice Expo
This year’s event runs March 13-15th
The Wisconsin Bakers Association has partnered with the Wisconsin Restaurant Association for the past decade to provide professional competitions as well as hands-on educational opportunities for bakers and cake decorators at the Midwest Foodservice Expo which is held annually at the Wisconsin Center in downtown Milwaukee. The WBA’s Events Committee has been hard at work planning for this year’s event which will be held March 13-15, 2017. We are very excited about the activities we have planned for the Bakery Pavilion this year. Be sure to mark your calendars for this upcoming event!
What’s on the agenda for this year’s event? Here are just a few of the highlights that will take place:
- Kick off the Expo with Keynote Speaker, Jason Young, President of LeadSmart, Inc.
- Extreme Wedding Cake & Groom’s Cake Challenge
- Creative Cake Decorating Competition – this year’s theme is Around the World in Cake!
- Back by popular demand – Wisconsin’s Ultimate Donut Duel
- Two NEW Competitions – Art of the Bread Contest and Out of this World Dessert Displays
- WBA’s Awards & Appetizers Networking Evening
- Hands-on baking demonstrations in the WBA’s Pastry Studio
More details coming soon!