During the Wisconsin Bakers Association (WBA) Annual Member Meeting held on Tuesday, April 26th, the WBA membership approved a new Board of Directors. The WBA would like to announce its newly elected board members that will serve for the 2016-2019 term.
The following individuals have been welcomed as new Directors for the Board:
- Jennifer Bukouricz – Monzu Bakery, Green Bay, WI
- Bob Chaffee – Augusta Bakery, Augusta, WI
- Dawn Ebert – Simple Simon Bakery, Appleton, WI
- Tara Nowak – Sweet Lola’s, Wausau, WI
- Ralf Tschenscher – Lesaffre Yeast Corporation, Milwaukee, WI
The rest of the board includes:
- President – Tamara Mugerauer – Tamara’s the Cake Guru, Oshkosh, WI
- Treasurer – Judy Semrad – Muskego Marketplace Foods, Muskego, WI
- Board Member – Ken Heil – Sweet Perfections, Bake Shoppe, Waukesha, WI
- Board Trustee – Bob Hiller – Rollin Pin Bakery, Janesville, WI
- Past President – Dave Weber – Lodi, WI
- WBA CEO – Dave Schmidt
WBA looks forward to the leadership and guidance of the 2016-2019 Board of Directors. Members of the WBA Board of Directors will help shape the future of the WBA by determining how to meet the needs of the next generation of bakers along with helping influence the future of the Baking Industry!