We’ve extended the registration deadline for Wisconsin’s Ultimate Donut Duel until Friday, Feb. 26th!
Glazed, Iced, Covered-in-Chocolate, Topped with Nuts or Sprinkles,
whatever flips your DONUTS to be the best in Wisconsin is what counts!
2016 is the year to determine the very best donuts in and around Wisconsin!
Do you think your donuts are the very best? Enter Wisconsin’s Ultimate Donut Duel and find out!
This NEW contest will determine the very best award-winning donuts here in Wisconsin!
The entry fee is $25 per donut entered. Enter all five categories!
Each donut will be professionally judged individually on a points-based system. The higher your donut scores, the better! Each donut has an opportunity to score a Gold, Silver, or Bronze level award. The winning donut in each category with the highest score will also receive a Best of Wisconsin award!
All competitors must be from a licensed bakery facility. Competitors will need to provide donut samples for judging. Judging will be based on taste as well as presentation.
Two (2) complimentary admission tickets to WBA’s Awards and Appetizers Networking Evening on Monday, March 7th from 5-7 pm will be provided for each competitor entering Wisconsin’s Ultimate Donut Duel!
- Select the donut category (or categories) you wish to enter. There is no limit, however there is a $25 entry fee per entry.
- There are five donut categories: Favorite Fritter, Best Bismarck, Most Creative Cruller, Sensational Savory Long John, and Hole-in-One Donut Holes
- Judging to be held on site on Monday, March 7th.
- Provide a bakers’ dozen (13 donuts) of each donut being entered. Three donuts will be for professional judging, remaining donuts will be placed on display on the show floor.
- Displays will not be judged. Business cards or bakery logos may be placed on display following completion of judging.
For Complete Rules & Information for Wisconsin’s Ultimate Donut Duel, click here.