Here’s your chance to join the WBA!
For a limited time, join or renew for FREE online with promo code: Networking
The Wisconsin Bakers Association brings together baking professionals and students from all over the state and country to share techniques, formulations, and exciting new baking trends! As a WBA Member, you’ll become a part of a network of members from retail and wholesale bakeries, multi-unit operators, supermarket bakeries, and specialty shops, as well as bakery suppliers and manufacturers.
Organized in 1905, the WBA is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping members increase their baking and business knowledge, fostering the education of future bakers, keeping members informed about developments in the baking industry and legislative matters affecting them, and representing members’ interests at the state and federal government levels. The WBA also serves as a liaison between its members and various governmental entities on the federal, state, and local levels.
WBA Members enjoy many benefits including:
- Bi-weekly email member and industry updates via “The Baking Buzz”
- Digital member newsletter “Beyond Baking” published 10 times a year
- Member rates for WBA events such as workshops, conventions, and tradeshows
- Bakers Forums throughout the state
- Bakery Operation of the Year Award (eligible only to WBA members)
- Legislative Directory with federal and state government representatives
- Scholarship Programs – WBA Scholarship and R. W. Hiller National Scholarship
- Visibility for your business through our website, newsletter, Allied events, & more
- Credit Card Program that offers no monthly service fees
- Membership Directory of all WBA members and locations
- Educational Programs
- And more!